Greene County Public Health Department announces the dates for this year’s Flu Immunization clinics for adults over age 18:
- September 26 – Rivertown Senior Center, Athens
- September 27 – Acra Senior Center, Acra
- September 28 – Coxsackie Senior Center, Coxsackie
- September 29 – Jewett Senior Center, Jewett
- September 30 – Washington Irving Senior Center, Catskill
Clinic hours are 9:30-11:30.
The cost of the Flu vaccine is $45.00
The cost of the Pneumococcal vaccine (Pneumovax 23) is $107.00
The cost of the primary Pneumococcal vaccine, Prevnar 13 is $185.00.
Greene County Public Health accepts the following insurances:
- (non-managed) Medicare,
- Senior Blue,
- Blue Shield of NENY,
- Empire Plan (NYSHIP),
- and Medicaid HMO’s: CDPHP/Fidelis.
For more information contact the Greene County Health Department at 518-719-3600.